SPOILERS!!!
Now we know that Nick and Alex are the same person. Nick changed his name in the nineties, and I think that decision must be connected to Marina and Rollo. In 1995 Nick decides to confront Drew, Marina's husband, telling him that he is Marina's colleague and he is aware that he doesn't treat her well, and he threatens him. Later Nick regrets what he has done, especially as he notices a man watching the flat, and he is certain that Drew has sent him. Then Rollo is attacked by the man because he must have confused him with Nick.
Nick has to tell Marina what he has done, and Marina reacts better than he has anticipated. Then Rollo throws a surprise party for Nick's birhday, and after the party Marina stays, and then that morning Nick gets up and goes to prepare tea. Wanting a cigarette, he searches her bag for her lighter, and then he finds a passport, her passport but her names is different. When he asks her, she says that she is planning to leave Drew, but he has her real passport, and she knows she won't be safe if she uses her own name.
Then some weeks later someone calls at the house. It is Marina, who appears very nervous. Drew has driven to Nick's because she has promised to leave Nick. Yet, Marina says that she is to leave him soon.
In present time Alex meets his friend Eddie, and he tells him about his unwanted guest, Zara. His hostiliy towards Zara is causing problems with Beth. I am not sure why Alex is afraid of the opening of the trail. I imagine that the murdered woman is Marina, and it seems that someone was found guilty of the murder. I am pretty sure that the person in prison must be Rollo, and I have the hunch that Nick/Alex escaped punishment and it was Rollo who paid the price.
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment